We carefully choose the wood which we make our cutting boards from, this ensures our boards will be the highest quality and best looking cutting boards available on the market. We do not use scrap or left over pieces of wood (like some), glued together in no particular order. Our boards make outstanding counter top conversation pieces and will last for many years with proper care.
SALE AND FREE SHIPPING
Designer Series- Beautiful exotic Zebrawood from Africa. One of a kind, and full of character with varying grain patterns and colors. Handcrafted in North Carolina and makes an unforgettable gift!
- Made from 1.5" thick, premium exotic Zebrawood
- Professional End Grain design- keeps knife sharper longer and hides cut marks much better than traditional boards
- Non slip rubber pads elevates and keep the board from sliding on the counter
- Sealed with mineral oil and food safe wax
- Approx 19" x 12.5" great for veggies, meat, cheese, bread and serving
- Pictured board is the one you will receive- only one available
- Approx 13" x 9.5" with 3 removable metal cups for dipping
Food safe mineral is used to finish the board which brings out the natural colors of the wood. The board is then waxed to seal the wood. I recommend the continued application of a food safe wax to seal the board from juices and water. To clean, use a mild detergent and water.
FREE SHIPPING. Faster shipping available upon request.